Introduction

Hey everyone my name is Caden, I'm a junior majoring in Journalism. I would like to use my journalism degree to become either a film, or sports journalist, being that I'm very opinionated and passionate about both of those things relatively equally. I'm from Atkinson, NH, where my family still lives with my dog Mav (pictured below, as well as myself... younger).





Comments

  1. Oooo, film journalism is sick! I love epic cinematic film pieces and have always thought the process that goes into the look of a film to be so interesting. Your dog is a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports journalism is so interesting! I am just now getting into motor sports journalism but mostly absorbing it through Instagram or the F1 app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Film journalism sounds so cool, I don't really know much but it but that sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mav is very sweet! Film writing is so fun. My friend writes a film criticism blog and has a podcast and it's often hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is DH?

Intro!!!