Intro!!!
Introduction :)
September 2nd, 2026


Hiiii, my name is Mia, and I'm a Musical Theatre and Journalism double major. With my majors, I hope to become a social culture journalist, specializing in the arts and music. I also have an interest in photography and recently started doing travel writing snippets with some of my favorites (pictured above). I have always had an interest in the arts, and I am currently playing Wagner in one of Shakespeare's greatest plays, The Tragic Life of Dr. Faustus, with the theatre department here at UNH, and I'm VERY EXCITED. I was born and raised in Pretoria, South Africa, but moved to the States about three years ago (English is my third language lol)

Such an interesting blog post full of fun facts! I also enjoy Shakespeare. In middle school, I played Puck in A midsummer night's dream even though I probably wasn't very good at it. I hope you are enjoying your time in the states, South Africa is somewhere I wish to visit someday!
ReplyDeleteLove the travel photos! I don't know much about social cultural journalism, but from what I do know it seems like a great fit for you! And so amazing that you speak 3 languages, I struggled to learn even one :(
ReplyDeleteWagner the composer? What a cool role! Christopher Marlowe? These are great travel photos! And, yes, three languages! Wow!
ReplyDeleteOh, haha! Not the composer! I'm going to have to come see this play!
Delete