My name is Malia Cacciatore. I am a senior majoring in Journalism and Media Studies. I am originally from southern MA, but after graduation, I plan to stay in NH or ME unless an opportunity comes up elsewhere. I love reading, hiking, hanging out with my friends, cooking, and traveling in the US. The attached picture is of my best friends and me from Halloween last year; it's one of my favorite memories.
Introduction
Hey everyone my name is Caden, I'm a junior majoring in Journalism. I would like to use my journalism degree to become either a film, or sports journalist, being that I'm very opinionated and passionate about both of those things relatively equally. I'm from Atkinson, NH, where my family still lives with my dog Mav (pictured below, as well as myself... younger).
Maine is beautiful! I thought to live there after my studies.
ReplyDeleteGreat halloween photo! Do you do travel writing/reporting?
ReplyDelete